Wavell Junior School
We are an open and friendly school and we hope that your time with us will be a happy and successful one.
School and Governing Body Aims
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum within a stimulating environment matched to individual needs, which encourages all children to reach their full potential.
- To offer a rich variety of opportunities and fun experiences which encourage and develop creativity and independence of thought.
- To provide a happy and caring environment which encourages a concern for other people, respecting and appreciating their individuality.
- To encourage pupils to take responsibility for themselves, their work and their possessions and to promote self-discipline and self-esteem.
- To provide an environment where all are motivated and inspired to strive for excellence.
- To promote a sense of belonging to the school community and encourage pride.
Code of Conduct
All staff and children should be aware of the following:
- We always do our best
- We follow routines and instructions
- We are polite and well mannered to everyone in school
- We respect others personal space
- We care for our environment and school property